Thursday, March 29, 2012

Break I

I always think and ask myself, how easy it was in Nepal to keep in touch with everyone, friends, family, relatives, and everyone including your neighbors. But in US, your life is so routinely rigid and monotonous that you hardly have a time to take a break. And if you are an international student, you are financially, socially and educationally bound to your strict routine.

For me, I am a free bird and I have rules too. I work all day in a week. But whenever I think I need a break, I take off from my everyday life. I go to visit my friends and have a chilling time. It wasn't so very easy in the beginning, but as the time flew, I blossomed.

Most of my friends are busy here - some in the college, some in their business and some in their work. So that is why we meet every once here and there only in the special occasion like wedding, birthday and other parties.
Was it like this in Nepal?
As I remember, it was much easier to see everyone back home. We even knew the names of all the neighbors and their kids too and even their dogs. There used to be bhusya kukur on the streets all the time, which did annoy me then but now seems much fun just to think about it. I, easily get off the topic. Anyways, we had so many festivals in a year and so many holidays that everyone are to keep in touch with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nala Family Picnic on Baisakh 15 , 2075

NA LA KARUNAMAYA DYO. FUN FAMILY PICNIC PLACE.